Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

Left alone

They were gone, I don't know when they left but they must’ve forgotten me. How, How did they forget me?. I walked around a little… Out of the side of my eye I saw somebody. I walked over to them , they ran. They were not fast, I caught up to them in no time. I tackled the person. They were wearing a mask. I pulled it off and it was a boy from the other tribe. He had a harakeke bag with food and water gallons. I told him what happend and he said he will help me. But there was a twist, He said “ I'll help if you give me supplies.” I said “ ok” We got wood and started to build a waka. We were using flax to hold it togather. We got to the point Where we were done. I gave him the supplies.Then I set sail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about