Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Island story

One day I was out at sea on my way to a island.I was not far away from the island and my boat capsized. All my fresh water and my food was gone. I felt like I was not going to get there. I might die. I started to swim for a bit and then I saw a piece of wood floating in the water. I grabbed it and tried to get on. I got on with a little bit of struggle. I started to roll a bit but I got the hang of it. I floated on that for a day. But night started to fall and It was getting dark. I was getting tired So I layed back and Went to sleep. After a little bit the log flung form under me and I went back in the water. I thought to myself I was secured, The waves where getting bigger and I was too tired to swim. But out of the corner of my eye I seen A tiny Island. I floated over to it and Fell asleep on the soft sand. ZZZzzzz, When I woke up I had a look around and seen a shipwreck. I still had the engine and a winch and some wood. So I gathered everything up and started to build a boat. It started with striping the wood for nails and then making a form of a boat. I started with filling the frame in and I ran out of wood. But I have also seen the piece of wood I floated on. So I Got a sharp rock and filled the rest to the boat in. I put the winch to use and put the Engine on the boat. I was ready to go I got in my homemade boat Or should I say Island made boat and started to set sail. I was out at sea for 5 days and the boat ran out of gas. I Pushed the Engine off and floated to safety. When I got to the island 7 days later I went to the closed restaurant and eat $400 worth of wood and water. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about