Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Rio rainforest

Rio rainforest
I am a black panther I come out of a bush it is as green as a green apple I am going to race a cheetah it is not faster then me I think I think I am going to bet it.we get ready to race 3 2 1 go i am in 2nd the cheetah is in first  by 2 seconds then I pass him then we go round the  corner then I am in 2nd no I am in 1st then we run another 10 km then we get to the end and I win the cheetah slows down and he stops then I slow down then I am you say bolt no I am a panther no I am you say bolt.then I run to the cliff with all the other opticians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about