Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Dream giver

Dream giver

WALT use adjectives and similes in our writing.

One day I was giving out dream’s and then I gave one to a girl she wanted to be a ballerina so I gave her a  ballerina dream see was as happy as can be then I gave a boy a dream that was an astronaut And the was so happy the he smiled then I give a boy an baseball dream and then another boy a miusic it  was like he was playing the drums .  Then a egg fells and bracks .Then the astranort went in the book and a dragon comess to him dut I save him.The the boy wakes up.then I go out.THE END

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about