Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

 I read about a post of kiwikidsnews.co.nz about resilience

https://www.kiwikidsnews.co.nz/what-is-resilience/


What is resilience to you? Resilience is showing that you care about something or doing school work and putting effort into it.

What skills do you need to show resilience? Well you don't need skills at all to show resilience all you need is to be committed to showing resilience

Think of a time when a challenge came along. how would you deal with it differently this time. Something I would do differently is one time when I got in trouble I caused a lot more than I could of but now If I were to redo that time I would just take the punishment from the start instead of causing more trouble




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about