Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

The great escape

Part of writing we have to write 150 word's. So I am going to post 1 chapter with 150 word's



Chapter 1
I was ready, I got in my Blocart, pulled the rope. As I exited the driveway I saw cop’s. I decided to pull the rope real hard. I went on 2 wheel’s round the bend. I saw the light’s turn on. As I got further away the cop’s kept catching up. I got a good distance away so I ducked into a bush and got out. As I got out I saw the cop’s they were right behind me. I thought, “I am not going to be able to get my cart out of here” so I ran and found a guy ready to leave on his motorbike. I pushed him off and rode off. The cop’s were still behind me. I thought “I can’t get away” I pulled the throttle as hard as I could and I was off. I got as far away as I could

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about