Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Tech

In tech in the past 3 week's we have been making pens. The design of my pen was a guitar with my name and ford motor co on the bottom. It took me a lot of try's to get it right but in the end I got it as good as I could. I used the green for it. I think what I could do better is sanding it down better and the thing I think I was good at was deigning the pen on laser works. To cut it we used the laser cutter at our school. Then I used the buffer to buff the edges and make it look nice. We had to use 3 pieces of materials and glue them together. I had to restart 3 times because the middle piece that had the slot for the pen ether broke and was not big enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about