Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Week 2 summer learning jouney

day 1
Activity 1
Post a pic of your self doing your favorite summer Activity
Photo: it is not a pic of me but i was there
My favorite thing to do is go to wood-ford glen speed way with my dad.it ids my favorite because i can spend time with my dad and watch people crash and race.

Activity 2
list 3 people you would have on your support crew for the lake Taupo cycle race
1. Draved because he is always have energy and he is a really good friend
2. Rocky-James because he always likes biking to and he also has lots of energy
3. Andrew because he is a really good uncle and a really good runner and biker.

Activity 3
true or false
Fish Fact #1: The oldest known fish in the world is a 65 year old Australian lungfish.TRUE
Fish Fact #2: Sharks are the only fish that have eyelids.FALSE
Fish Fact #3: Starfish are a type of fish.FALSE
Fish Fact #4: Fish communicate with each other by making low-pitched sounds (moans, hisses, etc)TRUE
Fish Fact #5: Fish usually swim together in groups called ‘classes.’FALSE

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jackson,

    My name is Susie and I am a member of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team this year. I am happy that you have decided to join us along this journey where we will be learning lots about our world and the environment. I hope you are as excited as I am!

    I enjoyed reading the short introduction about yourself on your profile. It seems like you have a lot of siblings, you are so lucky! I have one younger brother and we always wished to have more siblings in our family. What do you like to do with them during summer other than playing on the tramp? Do you like to swim in the beach?

    It is interesting to know that you enjoy watching auto racing with your dad! I have never seen these in real life but maybe I should try it out. It can be quite exciting to watch a sports game because you get to feel all the tension and heat in the stadium! I used to love watching baseball with my dad.

    Isn't it so fascinating that fish communicate with each other by using low frequency sounds? Also, have you found out what the actual terminology for a group of fish is called?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts Jackson, keep up the good work!

    Happy blogging :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about