Pages

Friday, May 18, 2018

My magical creature 100 wc

walt describe a magical creature that lives in the pink lake or animal hospital I see a pink lake it looks like there is a creature it looks like a unicorn with a half human half robot head. The body is black and pink the head has a pink eye on the robot side of the head.I get my telescoop out and then I look at it . It has a tag. It said pink eye it had a phone number on it. It said 021 083 0456 032.I rang the number it sad hello my name is Doctor Evil Eagle. I see you have found my creature I made. Yes I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about