Pages

Friday, May 4, 2018

haunted house

WALT to use 100 words to write a story

One night I was in my bed and someone in my dream SHOUTED “Go to your grandma’s grave  at that haunted house!” The next morning i packed my bag and hopped in my car and i was off. It was a misty morning. I saw something that was  crimson red, the gate was right in front of me. I frantically got out and opened the gate, then my car randomly drove in by itself and parked. It was so weird and a bit scary so I hopped back in my car i drove of as fast as i could. zooooom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about