Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

something Fishy

Something Fishy             
Make a copy, rename and start your writing on your copy.


Learn
Click on the url below and watch the short clip

Create  
WALT create an internal monologue for the main character.


We know we have done this when:
We have written what the character is thinking as she moves through the fantasy ocean.

Go to this padlet Something Fishy and start writing your ideas, words feelings adjectives similies and metaphors.


Share
Once this is completed you can publish it on your personal blog.



One day I was at the laundromat. Suddenly one of the washing machines glowed in my eye it was a bright as the sun. Then I go over to have a look. I  opened it but no water came out so I touched it. My hand was still dry so I thought it was safe to go in.


I went in and there was socks as fish there was red ones blue ones yellow ones and purple ones. Then I see a whole bunch of fish. Then I see an octopus it was blue with pink and orange stripes and a turtles that are  dark blue and light blue and grey. They we as cool as the sun. then I see a goldfish I case it I almost catch it  so I trey again. I catch it then  It got away so I look around I see a big shark. Then I  make a surprised face and I blow bubbles.


I go as fast as I can my heart is beating I swim so fast and I have no breath.I see the door I look back and the shark is there . so I go I then I jump out I curl up like a ball. Then the pants come out so I try to touch it but the someone said behind me I think those are ming I look back and is a shark. I was so scared and freaked out.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about