Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

titanium slow writting

Titanium         
Make a copy, rename and start your writing on your copy.


Learn
Click on the url below and watch the short clip.



Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 8.46.48 AM.png


Before you start writing Watch up till 1.15, think about what has happened? What has caused this? Why?



Create  
WALT write a descriptive piece of writing through the eyes of the boy.

Success Criteria
We need to focus on these things
  • Full stops, capital letters,
  • Paragraphs
  • We need to follow the sentence tools for our opening paragraphs.
To start with you will write a description of the first scene, use the show not tell technique to create thoughtful writing. You are writing through the eyes of the boy.                              These are our sentence tools today -
Sentence 1 - If, if, if, then
Sentence 2 - 3_ed
Sentence 3 - 2A
Sentence 4 - Where opener
Sentence 5 - Adverb opener
Sentence 6 - Short sentence
Sentence 7 - Tell: show 3 examples;
Sentence 8 - Short sentences
Here are some examples

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 8.53.20 AM.png




Go to this padlet Titanium and start writing your ideas, words feelings adjectives similies and metaphors.

Share
Once this is completed you can publish it on your personal blog.



If I didn't touch the school grounds, if I stayed home, if I wasn't stupid then I wouldn’t have this superpower. I was scared ,worried about my friends and furious about what had just happened.  I am sitting near a door, when a teacher looks at me and closes the door. I am lonely in the ruined corridor of my school  Silently I put my hat on as I walk out the door. I take my hands out of my pockets; scrunch my hands and my face; I was so mad. I put my hands together and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about